We do not make any representations about third party websites that may be linked to the website.
What personal information do we collect and why?
In order to provide you with services, answer your enquiries, deal with your requests or improve the services we offer you, we may collect and process the following information about you:
· Information, such as your name, email and other contact details (including information that you provide by filling in forms on the website). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the website, including, registering or logging into our website via your social networking site (“SNS”) account and any information provided by the SNS to enable you to register or log into our website and use the requested service from time to time, subscribing to our service, posting material, requesting further services, or applying for credit. We may also ask you for personal information if you report a problem with the website.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
· Details of transactions you carry out through the website/
· Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited, to traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data and the resources that you access.
· If you are a real estate agents, your contact details, company details, licence details and a profile picture.
How do we use your personal information:
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
· To ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· To provide a better service to you, for instance by automatically populating forms on the website by which you make enquiries of selected estate agents.
· To provide you with service information, products or services that you request from us.
· To verify your identity when you register or log into our website via your SNS account.
· We may use personal information held about you to provide you with information about offers, promotions, goods or services, which we belive may be of interest to you and share your information with our service providers and other third parties so that they can contact you directly about their offers, promotions, goods or services. If we do use your personal information in these ways, we will always give you the opportunity to request that your information not be used for further direct marketing in the future.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
· To notify you about changes to our service, and remind you of your password and username.
Who do we disclose your information to:
We may disclose information held about you to the following types of organizations:
· Estate agents and estate agencies.
· Third party suppliers who we have engaged to provide you with goods or services on our behalf, so that they can meet your request for those goods or services.
· Third party suppliers of goods and services so that they can contact you directly about their offers, promotions, goods or services. If we do disclose your personal information for this purpose, we will always give you the opportunity to request that your information not be disclosed for this purpose in future.
· Relevant public authorities, our legal representatives or other concerned parties, in special situations where, either:
o We have reason to believe that disclosing your personal information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities; or
o We believe, in good faith, that the law requires disclosure.
o We also disclose real estate agent contact details (which may include a profile photo) in association with listings or advertisements on the website.
Credit applications by real estate agents
If you apply to us for credit, we will ask you to authorize us to obtain personal information about you from credit reporting agencies, other credit providers, existing or previous suppliers of goods or services, your bank and certain other businesses for the purposes of assessing your application.
We will also require you to authorize us to disclose your personal information to:
· Credit reporting agencies (for the purpose of obtaining a credit report); and
· Other credit providers, existing or previous suppliers of goods or services, your bank and certain other businesses (for the purposes of assessing your application). In addition to the ways in which we may use personal information set out above, if you are a customer of YouProperty Plt, we may also use your personal information:
o To help carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
o To assess your application, where you have applied to us for credit; and
o by disclosing the information to debt collection agencies to recover any amounts you owe us.
Certain websites (including our portal) generate ‘cookies’, which are collected by web-servers to enable them to recognise your future visits. These cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on your computer’s hard drive. Once you close your browser, the cookie is deleted.
Leading technologies including encryption software is used to safeguard any data given to us and strict security standards are maintained to prevent unauthorised access.
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured and stored with appropriate security technologies.
Changes to this Policy